Monday, March 26, 2007

ABC, easy as 123



This girl sure does like her letters. Just last night she and Isaac were showing me a game they made up, where he asks her which letter she would like, she tells him, and then he hands her the letter.

I got to play, too, but every time it was my turn I would say, "May I have the "Q" (for example) please Papa?", and then he would hand it to me. Soon, Sophia was saying, "My have "M" peeze". They learn so fast... It's so encouraging that they pick up on good habits, too, and not just the bad ones. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

i always wonder how she chooses to arrange her letters. they are always in some order that only she understands.

March 26, 2007 4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's a baby genius!

March 26, 2007 8:19 PM  
Blogger LauraLee said...

I love the way they talk at that age! You should get a tape recorder and record her voice. I did this a couple times...not enough....when they were little. I asked them questions like "What color do you like? Can you say your ABC's? Can you sing me your favorite song? Tell me the names of the people who love you?" That would be a treasure!

March 27, 2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

A VERSE FROM THE ENCOURAGER

A IS FOR APPLE - P IS FOR PEAR
S FOR SOPHIA - I WSIH I WERE THERE.

POP-POP LOVES YOU SOPHIA AND WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU ON THE TELEPHONE.

THANKS ISAAC AND KATEY FOR GIVING THIS GRANDPA SO MUCH JOY.

March 27, 2007 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree--she is a baby genius. Pretty soon, she'll be making formulas on the fridge with her numbers. Love you Sophia--Oma

March 27, 2007 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched "Heart of the Game" and loved it. Thanks for the recommendation. Now I can definitely recommend. What a great story of redemption.

March 27, 2007 9:44 PM  
Blogger Tater said...

I want to pinch her cute little butt.

March 28, 2007 9:16 AM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

Genius for sure!

April 02, 2007 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home